Monday, April 11, 2011

shouldn't everyone have an entourage?

Recently my husband and I had friends over for dinner and they were admiring the photos that we have adorning our walls of our beautiful 8 month old daughter. When they asked us who did them, I responded by telling them in great detail the love that I have for "my photographers." When they asked in response if I truly have "my own photographers following me around," I of course responded with a resounding "YES!"

Felix Rust is currently working on a book chronicling my daughter's first full year of life, as well as photos for updates to my website. (Website update coming soon.) Simply put, Felix is not just a photographer he is a magician. Somehow he manages to make our life look so appealing that I want to be the people in the photos. And then I realize, I AM!

I'm sure you are enticed enough at this point that you too would like to have an entourage all your own. Then call him. Email him. Go to the website. You know you want to.

Felix Rust Photographers

No comments:

Post a Comment